Today we tested the Zimri Z-01-hcx wireless Bluetooth speaker. This portable speaker offers high quality sound in a compact cylinder. Don’t let this 2 inch by 1.5 inch speaker fool you, it’s packing high quality sound in a small size that even your neighbors can hear! It’s perfect for playing music on the go, in the office, home, or dorm room. This portable speaker is powered by a lithium rechargeable battery. It plays up to 8 hours from a 3 hour charge. USB charging cable and audio cable are included.
Inside the package it includes a 3.5mm input cable that you can use with your mp3 player such as iPod, iPhone, Android devices. Power is drawn from the internal rechargeable battery and not from your device and is recharged in just 2-3 hours with the included USB cable. This gives your device roughly 8 hours of play time. Set up is as simple as one click: just an On/Off switch on the bottom.
- Powered by a lithium rechargeable battery
- Plays up to 8 hours from a 3 hour charge
- USB charging cable and audio cable included
- Works with any device with Bluetooth or 3.5mm output jack
- Weight: 0.80 LBS
- Simple and compact
- 2 inches by 1.5 inches
- Z-01-hcx Speaker
- USB Charging Cable
- 3.5mm Audio Cable
SO here is what WE think:
- Small and compact
- Great amplification
- High decibels
- Long rang while using Bluetooth
- 3.5mm/ or mini jack output
- Light weight (.80 LBS)
- LED light while charging or searching for Bluetooth
- Grip at the bottom so it doesn’t slide
- No volume control on the device
- Website: hard to find information about the product
In short… This device is pretty damn cool. On our scale of fail to geeking out? We’re geeking out hard.