I recently got the new Canon Rebel T6i for a graduation gift and immediately realized how important it would be to transport my camera and lenses safety. I looked around at camera bags and most of them simply look the same: black, bulky and boring.
Then I came across Caden. Not only is this bag stylish, it’s functional. The bag has a brown wash canvas material with two buckle clasps on the front. Inside is a second zipper that prevents anything from getting in or falling out.
The inside is the best part because it has water repelling material and is lined with Velcro so you can customize where two foam partitions are placed. This is extremely helpful if you carry two lenses and your cameras body separately. I also like it because I can fit my whole camera inside while it’s still assembled for easy access! This is a function that my previous bag did not have.
The best part about the bag is the look. I no longer feel like I’m carrying a boring black camera bag but that it is a stylish and modern accessory that compliments my style. I think this is a classic camera bag that I would consider unisex and fit for all ages.
- BESTEK Advantage: Capacity – 1 DSLR, 1 lenses and mini digital camera, allows for instant access to your DSLR and accessories.
- Dedicated front zippered iPhone pocket for iPhone, batteries and other accessories.
- Reposition or remove dividers to accommodate your gear, and offers shockproof protection.
- Waterproof canvas material is ideal for use in bad weather.
- Camera Bag Size: 18x11x23cm/7x4x 9 inches. Retro style, Multi-compartments and functional.