Aukey SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCI-E Express Card
This controller card is a great way to add USB 3.0 to your computer. I have the hobby of building my own computers, and after having the chance to install and review the PCI-E express card it pretty much amazed me. First off this was an extremely simple task. It took me maybe all of 30 minutes taking the computer apart and installing the driver. After installing I am able to copy a movie, music, and pictures almost five times as faster than using my older USB drive that was only USB 2.0.
Aukey does a great job with supplying you with everything you will need to install the driver and all the necessary directions. We would rate this a solid 5 star product! Get the3.0 Express card HERE for only $16.99!
This is a great way to update your older computer or just to add more USB 3.0 ports
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports for standard desktop PCs, supports 4 USB devices at the same time.
- 5V 4 pin connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply; PCI Express enabled computer system and available PCI-E Port support PCI-E X1/X16 slots.
- Supports hot swapping; Operating System Compatibility: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7.
- Package contents: Aukey DS-E1 4-Port USB 3.0 PCI-Express card, Driver CD, Low Profile Bracket, user manual.