Powermat Go power Day Trip
The Day Trip is a portable charging device that offers enough power to charge your smart phone throughout a day trip (one full charge)(perhaps a picnic in the park? Eh?).
- Charges both the iPhone 5 and android
- When charging the external battering the 4 lights will blink indicating how close it is to a full charge. (4 lights full charge)
- A short press of the copper power button will brighten the LEDs and tell you how much charge you have left.
- You can power the external battery with the PowerMat/ TravelMat or any wireless charging surface compatible with Powermat.
- Can charge it with a computer
- Doesn’t heat up
- Fast at charging your phone
- Up to a full extra phone charge
- Compact to fit in your pocket
- Charges 2x faster than a traditional USB battery
- The charger is way too close to the phone. The cord isn’t long enough
- Too hard to pull the charging cables out
- Easily scratched and scuffed
- Can’t charge it with a wall charger
- USB/Off/ iPhone button is too hard to adjust
- Only in black
- Rechargeable 1850 mAh/ 6.845WH lithium- ion battery with output of 5v DC/1A
- Built in micro USB and lightning connectors
- Rechargeable wirelessly of via USB cable
- LED indicator for battery level
- Ports: micro USB (in)
- iPhone 5
- Micro USB smartphones, such as Android and others
Overall, the Day Trip is worth the cash. We love being able to go out on an all-day adventure, whether it be paintballing or the Chicago Field Museum, and have power to take photos and tweet all day long. Go grab yours today at http://www.duracellpowermat.com/wireless-battery-backup/daytrip.html for $59.99.