Usually I’m not a huge fan of Bluetooth headphones because they always lose their signal and it can be a real pain trying to get them to connect. As to my surprise the Aukey Sport Headphones worked incredibly well. I never once had trouble pairing my phone, and after I had them paired once I never had to go through the process again. As soon as I turned the headphones on they connected to my phone or computer and I didn’t have to mess around with them.
As far as the design goes, I love the lime green. I like the way it looks and the vibrate color it gives off. The earpieces are pretty large. The benefit, however, is that you don’t have a heavy in-line remote constantly pulling on the earpieces. The size of the earpieces is a bit big, but to be honest they don’t bother me that much. One thing that I always have trouble with any headphones is keeping them from falling out of your ear when you’re working out or running. The Aukey Sports Headphones come with interchangeable ear buds to fit your ear for maximized comfort, and they also have an ear hook that keeps them from falling out.
- Latest Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Technology with A2DP stereo music and AptX pure, clear sound, ideal for high quality music while running, jogging, cycling, skating, etc
- Good noise isolation to create the optimal environment for listening to your favorite tunes, built-in microphone with noise cancellation for clear calling and friends chatting
- Sweat-proof, light weight and ergonomic design to enhance your comfort; comes with interchangeable earbuds and ear hooks for secure and personal fit when walking or exercising
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery lasts up to 4.5 hours of talk / play time or 175 hours standby, universally compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled phones. Works with iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Smartphones tablets and other Bluetooth devices
- Package Content: Aukey EP-B4 Bluetooth Headset, USB Charging Cable, 6 x Ear buds (large, medium and small), 6 x Ear hooks (large, medium and small), User manual & Aukey 18 Months worry-free warranty
Last, was how long the battery life lasted up to about 5 hours of life time. And the best part is they only take about 2-2.5 hours to charge completely. The sound is amazing and the base is extremely good for something that is so small. Overall I would highly recommend these; they are great quality and fantastic sound. And for the price you can’t beat it!