At first, using the barcode scanner was hard to set up and get it to the functions that were right for me. The directions were hard to understand, but after we figured out the setup it was a great product. I use it for personal use on my computer with excel and it does a great job reading the barcodes right away. Never had a single problem with it after I got it all set up. I would definitely give this a 5 star rating!
- Sleek design
- Small and compact
- Handheld or holster
- Works well with company or personal use
- Good point and click
- Good functionality
- Turns blue when you scan something so you know it worked
- Cheap and reliable
- The scanner is good and works right away
- Too hard to set up/ directions not clear
- Scanner doesn’t go that far
– Housing material:ABS plastic.
– Simple installation , keyboard wedge, serial, wand emulation.
– Ergonomic desigh,comfortable feel to grip.
– Superior keyboard wedge interface,compatiable with NOVELL automatically.
– Auto detection of the type of computer.
– Over 180 configurable options.
– Supports over twenty different keyboard country layouts.
– Map bar code to any key on the keyboard.
– Supports editing, operations include ( insert, stripping, filtering, convert case )
– Programmable preamble, postamble, and termination strings.
– READ / NON-READ indicators ( Buzzer and LED ).
– Quick to decodeing and reading the code.
– Extended ASCII support for code 128 bar codes.
– Low power consumption.
– Scanning angle: Inclination angle 45°, Elevation angle 60°
– Light Source: 650-670nm (Visible)
– Scan rate: 100 times per second
– Reading Distance:2.5 – 600mm (100% UPC/EAN)
– Operating temperature:0°C – 50°C / 32°F to 122°F
– Storage Temperature: -40°C – 70°C / -40°F to 158°F
– Relative Humidity: 5% – 95% (non condensing)